About AFP, Brandywine Chapter
History: The Brandywine Chapter was founded in 1985. The chapter's more than 150 members represent educational institutions, the arts, health and human services, and environmental agencies. Members include developmental professionals of all levels, beginner to advanced, executive directors, funders and volunteers. For more information, contact us.
Area served by chapter: The state of Delaware, southeastern Pennsylvania, southern New Jersey, and northwestern Maryland.
- Monthly educational programs
- Annual Philanthropy Day event, including an awards luncheon and networking opportunities.
- Annual all-day workshops
- Mentoring for members.
- Scholarships are awarded for memberships, the International Conference, and chapter programs.
- Special programs for senior members are scheduled regularly.
- Membership fees for events are substantially lower than fees for nonmembers, and periodic programs for members only are offered
- Consultants Directory - A list of consultants and other chapter members who provide services to the nonprofit sector.