Development/Marketing ManagerCompany: Downtown Visions
Date Posted: February 2, 2018
Downtown Visions seeks a dynamic, energetic, experienced professional to serve as its full-time Development/Marketing Manager. Reporting directly to the Executive Director, the Development/Marketing Manager’s responsibilities include:
Develop and implement strategies to raise funds for Downtown Visions in a cost-effective and time-efficient manner.
- Research grant opportunities and pursue grants funding.
- Facilitate an annual campaign.
- Identify other fundraising opportunities.
Provide external communications for Downtown Visions.
- Be the main point of contact for individual donors, private foundations, corporations and the media.
- Facilitate the development, production, distribution and maintenance of all print and electronic collateral including, but not limited to: board reports/briefing books, newsletters, brochures, e-blasts, press releases, correspondence and annual reports.
- Manage social media content to include the website, Facebook, Twitter and YouTube channel.
Educational and Experience Requirements
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- A bachelor's degree in communications, English, professional writing or similar major is preferred.
- Outstanding presentation, research and writing skills.
- A minimum of three years’ professional experience. This experience should include foundation research, grant writing, donor relationships and participation in an annual campaign.
- Proficiency in the use of technology: Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and Power Point) and fundraising or donor management software.
Downtown Visions offers a competitive compensation and benefits package. Interested candidates should email cover letter, resume, salary requirements and references to firstname.lastname@example.org