Resource Development & Operations CoordinatorCompany: The Land Conservancy for Southern Chester County
Date Posted: July 7, 2017
Responsible for developing strategies to meet income budgets for growing resource development department. Coordinate the scheduling of meetings with prospects and assisting with the identification, cultivation and solicitation of funds. Works closely with the Executive Director and engaged Board of Directors to spearhead development activities and strategic plans related to resource development.
The Coordinator is also responsible for managing the organization’s internal operations as they relate to resource development, marketing, public relations, grants, outreach, member and donor services. Pay rate is commensurate with experience. TLC desires a team player with the initiative to expand this position within a growing resource development office.
- The successful candidate will be able to outreach to and engage the greater community in the work of TLC.
- Excellent personal skills and enthusiasm.
- Candidates must be self-motivated, detail oriented, and highly-organized.
- A high level of computer literacy required, including familiarity with e-tapestry, social media, email marketing, excel and design software.
- Candidates must possess an ability to work well under pressure and the ability to seek and synthesize information and communicate in a compelling and succinct manner.
- Strong organizational and management skills a must.
- A solid understanding of budgets as they relate to public relations outreach, event planning and membership.
- Bachelor’s degree, and 3-5 years of relevant experience are required.
Please submit your cover letter, resume, references and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to 541 Chandler Mill Road, Avondale, PA 19311, (610) 347-0347 x 101.